Transportation of Project Cargo represents unique challenges in Greenland in terms of safety, cargo care, cost, co-ordination and planning.
Royal Arctic Line handles specialized cargos, even in the most remote areas in Greenland under difficult circumstances, and ensures a safe operation.
Royal Arctic Line is able to meet customer's special demands through our dedicated staff, with experience in terminal handling, storage and transportation of small, medium, and large project cargo and break bulk cargo to Greenland.
Our innovative approach to logistics and shared partner objectives enable us to jointly identify optimal logistics solutions under Arctic conditions.
Our services include:
- Break bulk, FCL, LCL and charter services
- Project and out of gauge cargo
- Ship and freight brokerage
- Tailor made transport solutions for Project Cargo and construction equipment
- Barge and truck stevedore operation in remote areas
- Storage and integrated logistics
- Hazardous materials
- Supervision during loading and unloading
- Dedicated, professional and experienced staff
Royal Arctic Line have been a major part of the logistics support for construction and operation of, for instance water power plants in Greenland.